Color LaserJet Enterprise M681Cartridge prices starting at $75.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise M681
- HP 655A (CF450A) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge 12,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF453A) Remanufactured Magenta Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF451A) Remanufactured Cyan Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF452A) Remanufactured Yellow Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M681 printer:
- Lower the front door to open it.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge from its slot using the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully take off the protective shield from the new toner cartridge.
- Holding both ends of the cartridge, shake it gently several times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the empty slot, checking to see if it's completely secure inside.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the drawer or closet they're stored in is also clean and dust-free. Plus, it's a good idea to store them away from any gaseous cleaning materials. With these, you can retain the toner's composition and make your cartridges last longer.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! We can box and ship your HP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack on the same day if the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders above $30 are shipped for free.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M681, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.