Color LaserJet Enterprise M681Cartridge prices starting at $92.95
Here's how the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M681 ensures top-tier performance: fast print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute, auto duplexing, and a host of advanced scan, copy, and fax features to better cover your workplace tasks. Just make sure, however, that the device has enough toner to handle them. Inkjets.com can help you with this through our high-quality replacement toner cartridges. Check out our HP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack. It comes with a black with an impressive 12500-page yield, along with cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridges that can offer up to 10500 each. This combo pack doesn't just ensure uninterrupted printing, but allows for razor-sharp and vivid output thanks to its premium toner blend. And the best part? It comes with an affordable price tag! Shop today and get up to 28% off and free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Enterprise M681
- Best SellerHP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Laser Toner CartridgesLearn More$359.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 655A (CF452A) Remanufactured Yellow Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF453A) Remanufactured Magenta Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF451A) Remanufactured Cyan Laser Toner Cartridge 10,500 Page Yield
- HP 655A (CF450A) Remanufactured Black Laser Toner Cartridge 12,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and proper way to install a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M681 printer:
- Lower the front door to open it.
- Pull out the used toner cartridge from its slot using the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully take off the protective shield from the new toner cartridge.
- Holding both ends of the cartridge, shake it gently several times to evenly distribute the toner.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the empty slot, checking to see if it's completely secure inside.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the shelf life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the drawer or closet they're stored in is also clean and dust-free. Plus, it's a good idea to store them away from any gaseous cleaning materials. With these, you can retain the toner's composition and make your cartridges last longer.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yes! We can box and ship your HP 655A Remanufactured Laser Toner 4-Piece Combo Pack on the same day if the order is completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders above $30 are shipped for free.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP Color LaserJet Enterprise M681, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.