Color LaserJet Pro CP5225Cartridge prices starting at $115.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro CP5225, Color LaserJet Pro CP5225dn, Color LaserJet Pro CP5225n
- HP 307A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$464.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 307A (CE740A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 7000 Page Yield
- HP 307A (CE743A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 7000 Page Yield
- HP 307A (CE741A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 7000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CP5225:
- Lower the front panel to access the empty toner cartridge.
- Find the toner cartridge that needs replacement and note the exact location for each color cartridge.
- Carefully pull the empty toner cartridge out of the cartridge tray.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot and push it until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 if you need to replace another empty cartridge.
- Close the front panel firmly and wait for the printer to recognize the newly installed cartridge before you continue printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the black cartridge as soon as the ‘Black Low’ alert message appears on the Hp Color LaserJet CP5225 control panel?
Not necessarily. A ‘Black Low’ message simply indicates a black cartridge that’s running low on toner. Order a replacement toner cartridge once this message appears, but you don’t have to install it just yet.
In what way does the use of remanufactured toner cartridges help in preserving the environment?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are original cartridges that have been rebuilt and refilled with high-quality ink. When you use these cartridges, you help reduce the number of cartridges being dumped in the landfills yearly.
Can I continue printing even if the Laserjet CP5225 shows a low toner level?
Yes. Just select the option to override the message by using the ‘Replace supplies’ menu and continue printing.