HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M180nw TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M180nw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M180nw, just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front door.
- Grasp the toner cartridge drawer by the handle and pull it out.
- Pull out the toner cartridge to be replaced by the handle from the drawer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot. Make sure the color chip on the cartridge matches the color chip on the drawer slot.
- Close the toner cartridge drawer by pushing it back into the machine.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes after taking them out of their packaging. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 204A (CF510A) black, HP 204A (CF512A) yellow, HP 204A (CF511A), and HP 204A (CF513A) magenta toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M180nw and won't void the printer's warranty.