Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dnCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Create stunning prints with our compatible HP Color LaserJet Pro M476DN Toner Cartridge. It comes with a 1-year money-back guarantee, friendly customer service, and free shipping on orders over $30. Use our coupon code BETTERINK when you check out for more savings!
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M476DN is designed with small and medium workgroups in mind—with print speeds of up to 21 pages per minute, automatic 2-sided printing, and a single-pass, duel-head scanning, you can finish all those tasks faster than any other multifunction machine. It also features the HP Flow CM Professional and LDAP connectivity, so you can easily look up network email addresses and collaborate on and share your business content.
To save on printing costs, choose only Inkjets' high-quality but more affordable compatible HP toner cartridges. Whether it's the Compatible HP 312X and HP 312A Toner Cartridges that you need, we've got you covered. Go ahead and get yours here today!
Compatible toner for HP Color LaserJet Pro M476DN
The HP Color LaserJet Pro M476DN uses HP 312A toner cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dn, Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476dw, Color LaserJet Pro MFP M476nw
- Best SellerHP 312A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Laser Toner CartridgesLearn More$86.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 312X Toner Cartridge Black High Yield (CF380X) 4,400 Page Yield
- HP 312A (CF380A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge 2,400 Page Yield
- HP 312A (CF382A) Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 2,700 Page Yield
- HP 312A (CF381A) Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,700 Page Yield
- HP 312A (CF383A) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 2,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a compatible HP Color LaserJet M476DN, toner cartridge simply follow the steps below:
- Press the button located on the left panel to open the front door.
- Hold the toner cartridge drawer by the blue handle and pull it to open.
- Grasp the handle on the used toner cartridge and pull it straight up to take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the package and shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the tab to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge completely.
- Insert the new toner into the cartridge drawer. Then, push the toner cartridge drawer in until it locks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use less toner when printing with my HP Color LaserJet M476DN?
Yes. When you need to print only drafts of documents, you may use less toner by selecting the EconoMode option on your LaserJet M476DN.
But why is it not a good idea to use the EconoMode all the time?
Using the EconoMode full-time may result in the toner supply outlasting the mechanical parts in the toner cartridge.
What is the difference between the HP 312X and the HP 312A?
The HP 312X and the HP 312A may both be black toner cartridges but they contain different amount of toner. The high-yield HP 312X contains more toner than the HP 312A, so it yields almost 50% more pages than the standard HP 312A.