Color LaserJet 1600Cartridge prices starting at $42.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 1600
- HP 124A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$159.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 124A (Q6001A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP Color LaserJet 1600 laser printer, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front door.
- Remove old toner cartridge from the printer by pulling it out.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Grasp new toner cartridge on both sides and gently rock it side to side to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Align new toner cartridge with tracks inside the printer.
- Holding new toner cartridge by its handles, insert it into the printer until firmly seated.
- Close the front door firmly.
- A cleaning page will be automatically printed after toner cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 124A (Q6000A) black, HP 124A (Q6002A) yellow, HP 124A (Q6001A) cyan, and HP 124A (Q6003A) magenta toner cartridges are repurposed HP Color LaserJet 1600 toner cartridges. They are cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for damaged or faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced, ensuring desired printing performance is offered.
What do I get out of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Incredible cost efficiency. Remanufactured toner cartridges are dramatically more affordable than original toner products BUT still offer comparable print quality, letting you get the most out of your money.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with guarantees?
Inkjets.com offers a 100% money-back guarantee on all remanufactured toner cartridges. If you are not satisfied within a year of your purchase, we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.