Color LaserJet 4730Cartridge prices starting at $107.95
Boost your office productivity with the HP Color Laserjet 4730. This color laser printer, scanner, and copier in one can get all these tasks done in no time. With print and copy speeds of up to 30 ppm in black and white and color, this machine reduces the time you wait to accomplish these basic tasks, so you can focus on the more crucial ones. Need cheaper alternatives to expensive OEM toner cartridges for this all-in-one? Then, go with our Remanufactured HP 644A Black, Cyan, Yellow, and Magenta Toner Cartridges. We offer huge discounts on these products; plus, we ship them to you fast. Order with us here today!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 4730, Color LaserJet 4730x mfp, Color LaserJet 4730xm mfp, Color LaserJet 4730xs mfp
- Best SellerHP 644A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1x Black HP 644A (Q6460A), 1x Cyan HP 644A (Q6461A), 1x Magenta HP 644A (Q6463A), and 1x Yellow HP 644A (Q6463A).Learn More$422.95
- HP 644A (Q6461A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 644A (Q6460A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 644A (Q6462A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 644A (Q6463A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide in replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet 4730 :
- Use the handles to open the covers of your HP Color Laserjet 4730.
- Grasp the green handle on the transfer unit, and then pull it down to open.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from its slot. Then, discard it according to local regulations.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Install the cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until it is completely seated.
- Close the transfer unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing when the 'REPLACE CYAN CARTRIDGE' error message appears on the HP Color Laserjet 4730 display?
Yes. You may print a few more pages even with a low black cartridge, but consider getting a replacement soon to avoid any printing delays.
The color cartridges have run out. Can I continue printing in black?
Yes. You may continue printing in black only if the AUTOCONTINUE BLACK is set in the COLOR SUPPLY OUT menu. But, we highly suggest ordering new color cartridges soon.
My order is shipping to a US contiguous state. Do I qualify for free shipping?
Yes, if your order subtotal is $30 and above.