Color LaserJet 5500Cartridge prices starting at $112.95
The HP Color LaserJet 5500 is a laser printer built for small workgroups. It has a print speed of up to 21 pages per minute in monochrome. Colored printing can be used on different types of media such as cards, envelopes, film, recycled paper, and transparencies. Inkjets.com can keep your printer stocked at great prices. The HP 645A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack from Inkjets.com has all four cartridges needed for your printer at a fraction of what you’d normally pay. When you buy from us, you get quality without spending a lot. Buy now and avail of our fast shipping. When you place your orders before 3pm PST on a weekday, we’ll ship your products on the same day.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet 5500, Color LaserJet 5500dn, Color LaserJet 5500dtn, Color LaserJet 5500hdn, Color LaserJet 5500n
- Best SellerHP 645A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$462.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 645A Ink Cartridge Black (C9730A) 13,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9731A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9732A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
- HP 645A (C9733A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the top cover of the printer.
- Grasp the front cover and pull down, and then grasp the green handles on the transfer unit and pull down.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the cartridge from side to side.
- Remove the orange shipping tape. Remove and discard the orange shipping locks from the new print cartridge.
- Remove the inside sealing tape by breaking the orange tab on the end of the new print cartridge and pulling the tape completely out. Discard the tape.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and insert the cartridge until it is completely seated and clicks into place. If a cartridge is in the wrong slot, the control panel will display the message INCORRECT
or INCORRECT SUPPLIES.
- Close the front cover and then close the top cover. After a short while, the control
panel should display Ready.
Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived. See the enclosed recycling guide for recycling instructions.
- If you are using a non-HP print cartridge, check the control panel for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages are these toner good for?
Our black toner can print up to 13,000 pages, while our colored toners can print up to 12,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on your printer’s settings and how often you print.
How can I get free shipping?
We give free shipping to orders that exceed $30. This is only applicable to locations within the US mainland. Outside the 48 contiguous states, shipping costs $24.99.
How long is your warranty?
Our warranty terms are good for one year from your date of purchase. Within that period, we’ll gladly give you a full refund if you’re unhappy with your products.