Color LaserJet CM1015mfpCartridge prices starting at $53.95
True to its name, the HP Color LaserJet CM1015 MFP comes with multiple functions and does all of them well. It offers fast print and copy speeds of up to 8 monochrome or color pages per minute, at maximum 600x600 dpi resolution. As a scanner, it features 1200x1200 dpi optical resolution and 24-bit color depth. Just don't overlook the quality of the replacement toner cartridges you're using with the device. For the best ones, turn only to Inkjets.com. We have the HP 124A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack, which includes one black cartridge with up to 2500-page yield, and one cyan, magenta, and yellow cartridge, each providing up to 2000. They'll deal with your big print jobs more effectively, and at the same time, ensure that every printed text or image is vibrant and highly detailed. Order this combo pack today and get up to 63% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM1015mfp
- Best SellerHP 124A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$184.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 124A (Q6001A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet CM1015 MFP won't take long. Just follow this handy guide:
- Open the front door by lowering it.
- Grasp the used toner cartridge and slide it out of the printer toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Hold the sides of the new toner cartridge, and then rock it gently from side to side to distribute the toner evenly.
- Take off the shipping lock and shipping tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Insert the new cartridge into the device until it's completely seated.
- Close the front door firmly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in our HP 124A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack aren't just safe to use with your HP Color LaserJet CM1015 MFP—they can also produce unbelievably sharp and vibrant print output, but at a price you can easily afford.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Here's what you need to do—keep your toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to retain their quality. Making sure they're not stored along with gaseous cleaning materials will also keep the toner's composition intact. With proper storage, you can easily extend the life of your cartridges.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.