Color LaserJet CM1017mfpCartridge prices starting at $43.99
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM1017, Color LaserJet CM1017mfp
- HP 124A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured Toner CartridgesLearn More$159.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 124A (Q6001A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color Laserjet CM1017MFP:
- Turn off the Laserjet CM1017MFP.
- Open the front door.
- Hold the empty toner cartridge with both hands and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Grasp the blue handle on each side of the new cartridge and gently rock it back to front distribute the toner evenly.
- Remove the orange shipping locks and the orange shipping tape from the new cartridge.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door and turn on the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I make sure not to insert the new toner cartridge into the HP Color Laserjet CM1017MFP at an angle?
If you insert the new cartridge at an angle, it can cause damage to the E-label-reader guide pin. When this gets broken, the control panel displays a 10.000x Supply error.
Is there a warning if I installed a black or a color cartridge in the wrong slot?
Yes. If a black or a color cartridge is installed in the wrong slot, the control panel will display any of these messages: Incorrect black, Incorrect magenta, Incorrect cyan, or Incorrect yellow.
How much should I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is less than $30?
For order subtotals below $30, a standard shipping fee of $3.95 applies.