Color LaserJet CM1312 MFPCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Work smart—let the HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP handle all the printing, copying, scanning, and faxing tasks for you. This multifunction color laser printer helps boost your productivity with its fast printing and processing speeds of up to 12 ppm black and 8 ppm color. And since it uses HP's ImageREt 3600, it delivers professional print and copy results with a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. When you use compatible toner cartridges, the results will be at par with the best in the market. But you definitely get more savings with compatibles including our HP 125A (CB540A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. Purchase here today and get as much as 75% savings!
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP
- Best SellerHP 125A Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$76.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are 10 easy steps to replacing the old toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP:
- Open the front door of your HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP.
- Hold the toner cartridge drawer by the handle and slide it out of the machine.
- Remove the empty toner cartridge by pulling it out of the cartridge drawer.
- Get the replacement toner cartridge and remove it from the bag.
- At the bottom of the cartridge, there's an orange, plastic shield. Remove it before you install the cartridge.
- Position the cartridge on the empty cartridge slot and slowly insert the cartridge into the printer.
- There's a sealing tape on the cartridge. Remove it by pulling the tab on the left side of the cartridge. Do this slowly to ensure you remove the entire length of the sealing tape.
- Repeat steps 3 to 7 if you need to replace other toner cartridges.
- Close the toner cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed new toner cartridges into my HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP, but vertical streaks appeared on the printouts when I tried printing. What could be the problem?
Vertical streaks on the printed pages could indicate a defective toner cartridge. Verify which cartridge is defective and request for a replacement as soon as possible.
My HP device prints but the print result is totally blank. What to do?
If you have just installed new toner cartridges, one possible cause why your printer prints a blank page is that the sealing tape might still be in the new cartridge. Check if this is the case and remove the sealing tape completely if necessary.
While installing the new toner cartridge, a small amount of toner got on my clothing. How do I get rid of it?
To remove toner stain on your clothing, you must wipe it off with a dry cloth and use cold water in washing it. Never attempt to use hot water, otherwise the toner will not be removed.