Color LaserJet CM2320fxiCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Get high-performance printing for your office or business with the HP Color LaserJet CM2320FXI. This multifunction printer offers fast printing speeds of up to 21 pages per minute in mono and in color, so you get those print jobs done in minutes. To reduce your printing costs while using this machine, choose economical alternatives such as our compatible HP toner cartridges. Our HP 304A (CC530A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, for one, costs as much as 75% off than the original, but it never falls short in terms of print quality, page yield, and performance. Check out our listing for the exact replacement HP toner cartridge that you need.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CM2320fxi
- Best SellerHP 304A Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$91.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 304A Black
- (1) 304A Cyan
- (1) 304A Magenta
- (1) 304A Yellow
- HP 304A (CC531A) Compatible Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,800 Page Yield
- HP 304A (CC533A) Compatible Magenta Toner Cartridge 2,800 Page Yield
- HP 304A (CC532A) Compatible Yellow Toner Cartridge 2,800 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge in your HP Color LaserJet CM2320FXI by following these simple steps:
- Open the front door of your HP Color LaserJet CM2320FXI.
- Slide the toner-cartridge drawer out.
- Hold the handle on the old toner cartridge, and then remove it from its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its package.
- Pull the orange plastic shield from the edge of the cartridge.
- Insert the toner cartridge into its slot.
- Remove the sealing tape completely and dispose of it.
- Close the toner-cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the compatible toner cartridge does not fit into my HP Color LaserJet CM2320FXI, can I return or replace it?
Yes. We offer free return or replacement within a year of purchase of the item. But to save you from this inconvenience, you may call or message us via chat so we can assist you before placing your order.
I got toner on my clothing during installation. Would washing it in hot water help remove the stain?
Unfortunately, no. Hot water can set the toner into the fabric, so use cold water to wash it off instead.
What are the shipping options available at Inkjets.com?
Our shipping options include UPS Overnight, UPS 2n Day, and UPS Ground.