Color LaserJet CP3525Cartridge prices starting at $50.95
The HP Color Laserjet CP3525 is a reliable machine with automatic two-sided printing, so it’s perfect for workgroups and businesses that do a lot of high-volume printing jobs. It prints at speeds of up to 30 ppm both for black and white and color and comes with a hi-speed USB 2.0 port for easy sharing. Are you looking for affordable but high-quality replacement toner cartridges for this printer? No need to look far—Inkjets has got what you need and more. We offer the Remanufactured HP 504X Black, HP 504A Black, HP 504A Cyan, HP 504A Yellow, and HP 504A Magenta all available at very low prices. Enjoy savings while you get the same high-quality prints and page yield since all our products are designed to meet or exceed the specs of their original counterparts. Feel free to contact us if you’ve got questions about our products.
Shop Cartridges for Color LaserJet CP3525dn, Color LaserJet CP3525n, Color LaserJet CP3525x
- Best SellerHP 504X & 504A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1x HP 504X Black (CE250X) & 3 HP 504A, 1x Cyan HP 504A (CE251A), 1x Magenta HP 504A (CE253A), and 1x Yellow HP 504A (CE252A).Learn More$189.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 504A Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 504A Black, 1 HP 504A Cyan, 1 HP 504A Magenta, and 1 HP 504A Yellow Remanufactured Toner Cartridges.Learn More$179.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Color LaserJet CP3525:
- Open the front cover.
- Grab the toner cartridge and put your forefinger and thumb on the handhold underneath the cartridge to pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Then, grasp it on both sides and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside.
- Pull the protective tape securing the new cartridge and remove the protective drum cover by lifting it straight up.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer and push it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I received the wrong cartridge for my HP Color LaserJet CP3525?
If we’ve sent you the wrong cartridge, kindly let us know so we can replace it. Contact our customer service department to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
I’m getting the 4-Piece Combo Pack, but I’m going to install only the HP 504X Black? How do I ensure the spare toner cartridges would last long in storage?
If you are not using the remaining toner cartridges anytime soon, you’d better keep them sealed in their original packaging and make sure to store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sun exposure.
What is the difference between the remanufactured HP 504X and HP 504A?
The remanufactured HP 504X is the high-yield version while the HP 504A is a standard toner cartridge.