HP DesignJet 750c Plus Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
A large-format printer, the HP DesignJet 750C PLUS features print resolutions of true 600 dpi in monochrome, color support for various media types, and the ability to handle cut sheets and media in rolls in a range of sizes. It also offers plot queuing and nesting, and comes with an ink level indicator and automatic cartridge alignment functionality.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP DesignJet 750C PLUS include the HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge. Available with more than 50% off in discounts, it is rated to produce up to an estimated 930 pages.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an ink cartridge for the HP DesignJet 750C PLUS, simply follow these steps:
- Start with the plotter switched on.
- Make sure the front panel display reads “Status / Ready” (NOT “Status / Ready for Media”)
- Press the access cartridge key and wait for the cartridge carriage to come to a complete stop next to the front panel.
- Open the window.
- Press down lightly on the ink cartridge to be replaced and pull it toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Plotter will run the automatic alignment procedure when ink cartridge replacement is completed. Front panel display will show “Status / Ready” message when the procedure is done.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been sent to manufacturers for cleaning and restocking with ink, as well as the necessary component repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing performance.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our HP 45 (51645A) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge for the HP DesignJet 750C PLUS will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising optimum printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.