DeskJet 2050ACartridge prices starting at $21.95
An all-in-one machine, the HP DeskJet 2050A brings together printing, copying, and scanning functionality to give you everything you'll need to make sure all your productivity requirements are met. Easy to use, it is designed to be efficient, all while supporting flexible paper handling to address your every need.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet 2050A include HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink and HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges. Get them individually with discounts up to 51% off or take advantage of our combo packs for bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 2050A
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP DeskJet 2050A, just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Load paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
- Printer will prompt for ink cartridge alignment when you print a document after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 61XL (CH563WN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink and HP 61XL (CH564WN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridges for the HP DeskJet 2050A, let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.