DeskJet 2545Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 2545
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and load white paper on the input tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door, and wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- To release an old cartridge, lightly press down on it then pull it out of its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge, then pull the orange tab to remove the tape.
- With the nozzles facing the printer, insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Note: tri-color goes to the left, and black goes to the right.
- Push the ink cartridge until you hear it lock into place.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge access door and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the 3-piece and the 5-piece combo?
Our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack includes three black inks and two color inks. Our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, on the other hand, includes two black inks and one color cartridge.
What does high yield mean?
“High yield” means the cartridge contains more ink than standard-sized cartridges. Our black cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our color cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Why should I trust remanufactured inks?
Remanufactured inks will work just as well as original cartridges. These are all original cartridges that we cleaned, fixed, and filled with our own ink. That said, our products are eco-friendly, since we take non-biodegradable products away from our landfills.