DeskJet 3515Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP DeskJet 3515 offers print speeds of up to 20 monochrome pages per minute or up to 16 color pages per minute. With its 4800x1200 dpi optimized resolution, each print is clear and professional. The best print results, however, will depend on the ink cartridges you use. Look no further than Inkjets.com for the highest quality replacement ink cartridges. Check out our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack. It can produce exceptional page yield (480-page yield for each of the 3 black cartridges and 330 for each of the 2 color cartridges) and razor-sharp resolution at a fraction of the cost of OEMs. Inkjets.com adds to your peace of mind by including a solid 1-year warranty coverage and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You won't want to miss this deal. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 57% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet 3515
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP DeskJet 3515 is a piece of cake. Here's how you do it:
- Check that your printer is switched on, then open the cartridge door.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, and then remove it from the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Using the pull tab, strip off the sealing tape from the cartridge completely.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing until it clicks into place.
- Repeat the same steps if you're replacing both cartridges.
- Close the cartridge door, and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages you can expect from an ink cartridge. But this is just an estimate, so what you'll actually get may vary based on several factors, including the settings of your HP DeskJet 3515, type of paper and frequency of use.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the ideal option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in the HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com, are more affordable than OEMs, but can produce the same high-quality print results. Plus, their reusability allows for reduced landfill waste, a big contribution to the environment.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service. Just complete your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll ship your ink on the same day. Orders worth $30 or more are also shipped free.