HP Deskjet 3631 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Make sure you have enough remanufactured HP DeskJet 3631 Ink Cartridges to last you through important printing jobs. Stock up on our high-quality HP ink cartridges and still save money. That's because we offer prices way lower than those in the market.
The HP Deskjet 3631's highlight feature is its mobility as it allows you to print practically from any room as long as you're connected to your WiFi network. This neat and compact machine can also scan and copy, and it doesn't occupy a lot of room making it ideal for small workspaces.
Ensure that your documents look professional and your images impeccably sharp with our HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge. You don't have to worry about spending on overpriced ink because our product is guaranteed wallet-friendly and high quality.
You can even save further when you avail our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack, and if you purchase above , we will your order for free!
Compatible ink for HP DeskJet 3631
The HP DeskJet 3631 uses HP 63XL ink cartridges.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you replace an ink cartridge, make sure that the printer is powered on. Then, load clean paper into the paper tray.
- Open the printer's exterior door, and then open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer and to go idle.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge to release it and then pull it out from the machine.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its plastic tape. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles as doing so may lead to clogs, ink failure, and faulty electrical connections.
- Install the new ink cartridge into its slot in the printer. Repeat this process if you are changing more than one cartridge.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Then, close the exterior door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when an ink cartridge is remanufactured?
When original ink cartridges are used and emptied, they are sent to authorized remanufacturing companies so that they may be recycled. Remanufactured ink cartridges are cleaned thoroughly and filled to capacity so that they can work exactly like OEM cartridges.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 480 while our HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that the yield of any cartridge may change as factors including frequency of printing and printer settings can affect the total page yield.
Can I use this ink with other HP printers?
Yes. Please find a list of compatible HP printers in each individual product page.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Deskjet 3631 Printer
Regular Price: $81.95
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $24.95
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $29.95