Deskjet D1668Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for Deskjet D1668
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN)Learn More$86.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 60XL Black
- (1) 60XL Color
- HP 60XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield Tri-Color (CC644WN) 440 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 60XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CC641WN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet D1668, just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait for print cartridge carriage to move to the center of the machine.
- Press old ink cartridge down to release it and pull it out of its slot to remove it.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it clicks into place. Note that black ink cartridges go to the right slot while tri-color ink cartridges go to the left one.
- Close the cartridge door.
- Align ink cartridges after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All our remanufactured high-yield HP 60XL (CC641WN) black and HP 60XL (CC644WN) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Deskjet D1668 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, letting you enjoy savings without sacrificing your desired printing output. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts in the industry.
Can I store replacement ink cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them in their sealed packages in a cool, dry place and our replacement ink cartridges will stay in good condition for at least 18 months.