HP DeskJet P2500 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
With the HP DeskJet P2500, it's easy to take care of your productivity requirements, what with a dependable printer by your side. Ideal for small offices and businesses, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling, letting you use a range of paper types and sizes for your varied printing needs.
Available replacement ink cartridges for the HP DeskJet P2500 include HP 901 (CC656AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and HP 901XL (CC654AN) Remanufactured Black High Yield Ink Cartridges. Get them individually and enjoy up to 41% off in discounts or take advantage of our combo packs to get even bigger savings.
Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for HP DeskJet P2500 is simple! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open front access door.
- Wait until print cartridge moves to the far right side of the printer and is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull old ink cartridge out its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label-side up.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close front access door. Printer will prompt for cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 901 (CC656AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and HP 901XL (CC654AN) Remanufactured Black High Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet P2500 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Cartridges compatible with your HP DeskJet P2500 Printer
Regular Price: $109.90
Special Price $49.95
Regular Price: $31.95
Special Price $20.95