HP DeskJet P2500 InkCartridge prices starting at $18.95
Shop Cartridges for DeskJet P2500
- Remanufactured HP 901XL & 901 Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.95 As low as $47.953 Cartridges / $16.65 ea
- (2) 901XL Black (CC654AN)
- (1) 901 Color (CC656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for HP DeskJet P2500 is simple! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open front access door.
- Wait until print cartridge moves to the far right side of the printer and is silent and idle before continuing.
- Lightly press down on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull old ink cartridge out its slot.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new ink cartridge.
- Insert new ink cartridge into corresponding slot, label-side up.
- Push new ink cartridge into slot until it snaps into place.
- Close front access door. Printer will prompt for cartridge alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 901 (CC656AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridges and HP 901XL (CC654AN) Remanufactured Black High Yield Ink Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP DeskJet P2500 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding ink nozzles and copper contacts to prevent issues with print quality.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.