HP ENVY 100 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
With the HP ENVY 100, you can maximize the capabilities of your handheld Apple device. In just one touch, you can connect your iPhone or iPad and send documents or pictures for printing. This sleek and compact printer model can also give you crisp and accurate documents in 30 ppm. For color printing, you can enjoy 25 pages per minute. Buy more affordable replacement HP Envy 100 ink cartridges here at Inkjets. We offer the Remanufactured HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color and HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black at up to 60% less than the price of the OEMs. If you need assistance in placing your order, you can always talk to one of our customer service agents. Here at Inkjets.com, we always strive for excellent customer service. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are trained to always give the best customer support to our customers at all times.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP ENVY 100, follow the easy steps below:
- If your HP ENVY 100 is not yet on, push the Power button.
- Open the access door. Wait until the carriage reaches the center of the device.
- After the carriage becomes idle and quiet, raise the lid on the cartridge slot too remove the old ink cartridge.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge. Then, use the pink pull tab in removing the plastic protective tape.
- With the cartridge contacts facing the rear of the machine, install the cartridge at a slight upward angle into the correct slot.
- Secure the cartridge by firmly closing the lid until a click is heard.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 for the remaining ink cartridges that need replacement.
- Once everything is set, close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to load paper into the HP Envy 100 before installing new ink cartridges?
Loading paper into the HP printer is necessary prior to installation so it can complete a cartridge alignment once the installation is done.
Why do I have to take extra care when holding the new ink cartridge during installation?
You should be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles on the new cartridge during installation because touching these parts may result in clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
How much is the shipping fee to the non-continental US?
The shipping fee to the non-continental US is $24.99.
Cartridges compatible with your HP Envy 100 Printer
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95