ENVY 4512Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Print, copy, and scan text documents and images efficiently with the HP Envy 4512 All-in-One. This multi-function printer uses the HP thermal inkjet technology and delivers an average monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages. It also allows you to print from anywhere as it supports the latest technological developments such as Mopria, ePrint and AirPrint services. When it's time to replace the ink cartridges, you need to buy only two cartridges—a black and a tricolor cartridge. And both are very much available right here at Inkjets.com. We carry the HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge and the HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge at up to 40% off the cost of the OEMs. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 4512, ENVY 4513
- Best SellerHP 63XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$88.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN)
- (1) 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN)
- Best SellerHP 63XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 HP 63XL Black and 1 HP 63XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 63XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
$49.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 63XL Black
- (1) 63XL Color
- Best SellerHP 63XL Color (F6U63AN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$43.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN)
- Best SellerHP 63XL Black (F6U64AN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 4512 All-in-One:
- Turn on the Envy 4512 All-in-One and load it with plain, white paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer and become idle and silent.
- Lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot to release the empty ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and close the lid to secure it in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my HP Envy 4512 All-in-One did not automatically print an alignment page after installing a new set of ink cartridges?
If your Envy 4512 All-in-One did not automatically print an alignment page after installing new cartridges, you can manually print an alignment page from the printer control panel.
Why should I avoid touching the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles on the new cartridge during installation?
You should not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles when installing the new cartridge because handing these parts may lead to clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
I am getting the HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack to avail the free shipping. Is there any other requirement to qualify for this offer?
Yes. Aside from the total order amount of $30 or above, your order must also be shipping to any of the 48 contiguous locations to qualify for free shipping. If not, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.