HP ENVY 4512 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 4512
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Envy 4512 All-in-One:
- Turn on the Envy 4512 All-in-One and load it with plain, white paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer and become idle and silent.
- Lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot to release the empty ink cartridge. Then, remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its plastic tape.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and close the lid to secure it in place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my HP Envy 4512 All-in-One did not automatically print an alignment page after installing a new set of ink cartridges?
If your Envy 4512 All-in-One did not automatically print an alignment page after installing new cartridges, you can manually print an alignment page from the printer control panel.
Why should I avoid touching the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles on the new cartridge during installation?
You should not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles when installing the new cartridge because handing these parts may lead to clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.
I am getting the HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack to avail the free shipping. Is there any other requirement to qualify for this offer?
Yes. Aside from the total order amount of $30 or above, your order must also be shipping to any of the 48 contiguous locations to qualify for free shipping. If not, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.