ENVY 5530Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Our remanufactured HP ENVY 5530 comes with high-quality toner blend designed to be resistant to deliver brilliant color prints. Best of all, it is available at a fraction of the price of other more expensive brands.
Get consistent high quality and detailed prints with HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One. This HP printer is best for home use with its straightforward features like automatic duplexer, SD card slot, and direct wireless printing. Its built-in touchscreen display promotes quick and responsive commands and setting changes.
Compatible ink for HP ENVY 5530
The HP ENVY 5530 uses remanufactured 61XL ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5530
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Changing a remanufactured HP ENVY 5530 ink cartridge is easy. Just follow this handy guide:
- Press the power button of your HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One printer. Then, proceed to opening its cartridge access door. Wait until its print carriage stops at the right side of your printer.
- To remove the cartridge from its slot, you will need to open its lid first, and then pull upwards.Put your new cartridge into the slot.
- When putting the new cartridge in, do make sure that the new cartridge is the same as the slot color sign. If not, the printer may not read the new cartridge.
- Repeat 2 and 3 if you need to change other colors. Before printing, you should have the access door closed.