ENVY 5535Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
Our remanufactured HP ENVY 5535 ink cartridges delivers crisp, vivid, professional-quality prints at a fraction of the price of other brands. Get free shipping on orders worth $30 or more. All purchases also comes with a 1-year money-back guarantee with free returns.
The HP ENVY 5535 printer is a handy machine for small offices. Aside from printing, workers can enjoy its scanning and copying capabilities. There is no need to have multiple connection cable to use this HP printer model because it offers local Wi-Fi connectivity. If a computer is not available, you can connect your mobile phone and have your prints in seconds.
Compatible ink for HP ENVY 5535
The HP ENVY 5535 uses HP 61XL ink cartridges.
Shop Cartridges for ENVY 5535
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$94.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$56.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
This handy guide will help you install your new remanufactured HP ENVY 5535 ink cartridges:
- Turn on the printer and load paper. Then, lift the scanner lid until it is completely open. You should also have the cartridge access door open.
- Once the cartridge carriage has stopped, you can now release the old cartridge from its slow. You can do this by lifting the lid and pulling the cartridge upwards.
- Get your new ink cartridge and take it out from its box. Slowly remove its plastic tape to reveal its cartridge chip.
- Put the new cartridge in and close the lid. Gently close the cartridge door and scanner lid.