HP ENVY Photo 7164 All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $46.95
Shop Cartridges for ENVY Photo 7164
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Tri-Color, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $130.953 Cartridges / $43.65 ea
- Remanufactured HP 64XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.952 Cartridges / $39.97 ea
- (1) 64XL Black
- (1) 64XL Color
- Special Price $47.95
- Special Price $46.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this quick guide on how to replace the old ink cartridge in your HP Envy Photo 7164 printer:
- Turn the power is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then pull it out toward you to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Pull off the plastic sealing tape carefully from the new ink cartridge using the tab. Make sure to avoid touching the ink nozzles and metallic strips to prevent print errors later on.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I prolong the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Keep your unopened ink cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space to maintain their composition and quality. Make sure the spot they're stored in is also clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
What makes compatible ink cartridges a worthy buy?
The cartridges in our HP 64XL Compatible High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack come with a budget-friendly price tag—which is already a big plus. But they can also deliver unmatched print results, making them a wiser choice overall. You can get even more savings if you buy them in bulk!
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the HP Envy Photo 7164, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.