LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351Cartridge prices starting at $26.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
$99.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- HP 305A Remanufactured Color Toner Cartridge 3-Pack
(1) 305A Cyan
(1) 305A Magenta
(1) 305A Yellow$59.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 305A (CE410A) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2200 Each Page Yield$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 305X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CE410X) 4000 Page Yield
- HP 305A (CE411A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge 2,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of toner? No worries—replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351 is simple. Check out this guide:
- Open the front door, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge, then remove it by pulling it straight up.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its protective bag. Distribute the toner evenly inside by rocking the cartridge gently from side to side several times.
- Remove the plastic shield from the cartridge. Insert it into the printer, then pull the tab on the left side to remove the sealing tape.
- Close the print cartridge drawer and the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These repurposed toner cartridges have undergone extensive cleaning and inspection, following quality specifications before they are restocked with new, premium toner. Remanufactured toner cartridges are perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351 without voiding its warranties.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
The HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack offered by Inkjets.com can produce the same high-quality print results and page yield as OEMs, but comes with a more reasonable price. Its reusability also makes them eco-friendly, contributing to the environment by reducing the potential of waste in landfills.
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, like the HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color M351, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.