HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color M375
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Special Price $59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $32.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet PRO 300 COLOR MFP M375, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front door.
- Pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grasp the handle on the old print cartridge to be replaced and pull it straight up to remove it from the drawer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently rock the new print cartridge front to back to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering on the new print cartridge.
- Insert the new print cartridge into the drawer.
- Remove sealing tape on the new print cartridge.
- Close the print cartridge drawer.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, the HP 305X (CE410X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, the HP 305A (CE412A) Remanufactured Yellow Toner Cartridge, the HP 305A (CE410A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, the HP 305A (CE413A) Remanufactured Magenta Toner Cartridge, and the HP 305A (CE411A) Remanufactured Cyan Toner Cartridge we carry for the HP LaserJet PRO 300 COLOR MFP M375 will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality after passing Inkjets.com's stringent checks, but compatible cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured cartridges are repurposed cartridges made like new.
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Do not touch the imaging drum on a toner cartridge to prevent issues with print quality due to fingerprints. Do not expose a toner cartridge as well for more than a few minutes after taking it out of its packaging.