HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375 TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375
- Remanufactured HP 305A Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $79.95 As low as $75.954 Cartridges / $19.99 eaOut of stock
- (1) 305A Black (CE410A)
- (1) 305A Cyan (CE412A)
- (1) 305A Magenta (CE413A)
- (1) 305A Yellow (CE412A)
- Special Price $59.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $32.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the existing toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375 printer is worry-free. Let this guide get you started:
- Open the front door, then pull out the cartridge drawer.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the drawer by grasping its handle and lifting it straight up.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Gently rock the new cartridge front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Remove the protective shield from the bottom of the new cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the drawer.
- Use the pull tab to completely remove the new cartridge's plastic sealing tape.
- Push the cartridge drawer back inside the printer, then close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
With its budget-friendly price tag, our HP 305A Remanufactured 4-Piece Combo Pack helps you save more, while still delivering the superior page yield and exceptional print results you've come to expect.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! While not brand-new, our remanufactured toner cartridges have exceeded strict testing and quality specifications. They are perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375 printer, and will not affect its warranty.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time (except Fridays, weekends and holidays) and we'll box and ship your items on the same day.