LaserJet Pro 400 M401aCartridge prices starting at $28.95
Best for small offices or workgroups, the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401a boasts of print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute and resolutions of up to 1200 dpi. It can accommodate a range of paper types and sizes, with a total media capacity for 300 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401a include compatible HP 80X (CF280X) high-yield black and HP 80A (CF280A) black toner cartridges. Enjoy at least 63% off in savings when you get these replacement options. Shop today! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 M401a, LaserJet Pro 400 M401d, LaserJet Pro 400 M401dn, LaserJet Pro 400 M401dne, LaserJet Pro 400 M401dw, LaserJet Pro 400 M401n
- HP 80X (CF280X) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 13,000 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 80X Toner Cartridge Black High Yield (CF280X) 6,900 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401a is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the toner cartridge door.
- Remove the toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it up and out toward you.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Grasp the new toner cartridge on both sides and gently rock it to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling replacement toner cartridges?
Don't touch the shutter or the surface of the roller to prevent issues with print quality. Toner cartridges are also sensitive to light so they are best installed right away after being taken out of their packages.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible HP 80X (CF280X) high-yield black and HP 80A (CF280A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet Pro 400 M401 or you get your money back--no questions asked.