HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn printer by following this easy guide:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge and remove it from its slot in the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Hold both sides of the new cartridge and rock it gently from side to side a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Bend the tab found on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks loose, then use it to pull the sealing tape straight off the cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer. Insert it until the cartridge is firmly seated inside.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new cartridges that are made specifically to adhere with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. Prime examples of these alternative to OEMS include the HP 80X (CF280X) Compatible Black High-Yield and HP 80A (CF280A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges offered by Inkjets.com.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! Because they use the same design, toner blend, and components of their OEM counterparts, our compatible toner cartridges are guaranteed safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro 400 M425dn printer without voiding its warranties.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our compatible toner cartridges are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns as additional layers of protection to your investment.