LaserJet Pro CM1410fnwCartridge prices starting at $31.95
The HP LaserJet Pro CM1410fnw allows for fast print speeds of up to 12 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 8 color pages per minute. As far as multifunction printers go, this model is one of the best. But you'll want to use toner cartridges that can produce exceptional results. So why not turn to Inkjets.com? We are the leading provider of the highest quality toner solutions, including the HP 128A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack. With page yield in the thousands, this option ensures uninterrupted printing, while delivering the same razor-sharp resolution as OEMs. Did we mention that our options are also more affordable? At Inkjets.com, we do away with the excuse that you have to spend more just to get the best results. Order this combo pack today and get up to 75% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro CM1410fnw
- Best SellerHP 128A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Laser Toner CartridgesLearn More$101.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Compatible HP 128A Toner Cartridge Cyan (CE321A) 1,300 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro CM1410fnw multifunction printer:
- Flip down the front door of the printer, then pull out the print cartridge drawer.
- Grip the handle of the toner cartridge you want to replace, then pull it straight out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. To distribute the toner evenly inside it, shake the cartridge gently back and forth a few times.
- Remove the plastic shield from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it is firmly seated, and then pull off its sealing tape.
- Close the print cartridge drawer and the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
First, don't open their package if you're not going to use them anytime soon. The next is proper storage. Make sure they are kept away from strong lighting and fluctuating temperatures. A dark, dry and climate-controlled storage space is ideal. Finally, keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials so the toner can retain its composition.
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These are newly made toner cartridges that have use the same specifications as their OEM versions. Because they adhere with the compatible printer's standards, these cartridges are safe to use and will not void the printer warranties.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yep! The toner cartridges included in Inkjets.com's HP 128A Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge 4-Piece Combo Pack come with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.