HP LaserJet Pro M1130 TonerCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1130
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this useful guide on how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M1130 printer:
- Lift the scanning unit and open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it up and out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Hold the opposite ends of the new cartridge and rock it gently to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Pull off the sealing tape from the new cartridge via the tab.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer. Make sure it's secure.
- Close the print cartridge door, then close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
No worries—they are. Our HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge, for example, follow the design specifications of its authentic version. It has meet stringent requirements, making it safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro M1130 and will not void its warranties.
Are compatible toner cartridges really the better choice?
Given their many benefits, then yes! Compatible toner cartridges are more reasonably priced than their branded counterparts. However, they can produce the same high-end print results. That's why it's actually possible to get the razor-sharp prints you want without making a dent in your budget.
What about warranties?
For you greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com has our compatible toner cartridges covered with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.