LaserJet Pro M1132Cartridge prices starting at $37.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1132
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x 85A (CE285A) comptible toner cartridges Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1130, LaserJet Pro M1138, LaserJet M1217nfw and many more!$69.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet M1217nfw, LaserJet Pro M1210, LaserJet Pro M1214nfh and many more!$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M1132, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. To prevent damage to toner cartridges, hold them at each end. Additionally, do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove sealing tape on new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the two HP 85A black toner cartridges?
HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black toner cartridges are rated with higher page yields than standard HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges. Both, however, are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet Pro M1132.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges are expected to produce. You can also use them to help calculate for overall cost per page.
How do I remove toner stains?
If toner gets on your skin or clothing, wipe it off with a dry, disposable cloth and wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as it will set the toner permanently.