LaserJet Pro M1132Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
A multi-function printer, the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 can produce monochrome prints at speeds of up to 19 pages per minute and supports FastRes 1200 for high-quality results. Copying and scanning functionality complement the printer's main features, ensuring you have what you need to get things done and stay productive every day. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro M1132 include compatible HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black and HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges. Get more than 60% off when you buy these replacement toner cartridges. Shop now! All purchases and up are eligible to get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1132
- Best Seller$148.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- $37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M1132, simply follow these steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. To prevent damage to toner cartridges, hold them at each end. Additionally, do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove sealing tape on new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the two HP 85A black toner cartridges?
HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black toner cartridges are rated with higher page yields than standard HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges. Both, however, are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet Pro M1132.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges are expected to produce. You can also use them to help calculate for overall cost per page.
How do I remove toner stains?
If toner gets on your skin or clothing, wipe it off with a dry, disposable cloth and wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as it will set the toner permanently.