HP LaserJet Pro M1136 TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1136
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace your HP LaserJet Pro M1136 Toner cartridge:
- Lift the scanner assembly, and open the print-cartridge door.
- Grasp the old cartridge and slowly remove it from the slot.
- Take out the new print cartridge from the packaging. As you do so, make sure not to touch the cartridge shutter or the roller surface to avoid damage to the print cartridge.
- Hold the new print cartridge on both sides and gently rock it back and forth to distribute the contents evenly inside.
- Take off the protective shield on the cartridge then put it into the empty slot in the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door and the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a standard cartridge and a high-yield cartridge?
A standard cartridge contains less ink or toner and doesn't print as many pages as a high-yield cartridge. But in terms of price, a standard cartridge is more affordable.
What is the coverage of your warranty?
At Carrot Ink, we care for your peace of mind that is why we provide 1-year warranty, 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee. We also provide free returns in case of a faulty product.
How much will I spend on shipping?
Our company offers same-day shipping for orders placed by 3PM Pacific time (except on Friday, weekends, and holidays). Shipping fee can be as low as $3.95. But if don't want to shell out money for shipping your order must be worth more than $30.