HP LaserJet Pro M1137 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP LaserJet Pro M1137 boasts print speeds of up to 19 letter-size pages per minute or up to 18 A4-size pages per minute. It can also hold up to 150 sheets of print media and allow for duplex printing and copying. But make sure you always have extra toner cartridges on hand in case your printer runs out. You'll find the highest quality replacements at Inkjets.com. You should consider our compatible toner cartridges, including the HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo, with its 3000-page yield and HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black, which can provide 1600. When it comes to sharply detailed black output, these cartridges can rival OEMs. But what gives them an edge is their more affordable price tag, allowing you to print more while spending less. Order today and enjoy up to 73% discount, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M1137 the fast and easy way by following this guide:
- Lift up the scanner assembly, then open the print cartridge door.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. To distribute the toner inside the cartridge more evenly, make sure to rock it gently back and forth a few times.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks loose. Use it to pull the sealing tape completely off the toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the printer, making sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door and replace the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy investment?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo and HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges, are more affordable than their branded versions. However, these options can still produce the same high-quality print results you expect.
Are they different from remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yep. Compatible toner cartridges are new, while remanufactured units are repurposed.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
The most important thing to do is keep them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures because these factors can degrade their composition. To retain the quality of your unopened toner cartridges, make sure the space they're stored in is clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro M1137 Printer
Regular Price: $61.95
Special Price $22.95