LaserJet Pro M1137Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1137
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x 85A (CE285A) comptible toner cartridges Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1130, LaserJet Pro M1138, LaserJet M1217nfw and many more!$69.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet M1217nfw, LaserJet Pro M1210, LaserJet Pro M1214nfh and many more!$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M1137 the fast and easy way by following this guide:
- Lift up the scanner assembly, then open the print cartridge door.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. To distribute the toner inside the cartridge more evenly, make sure to rock it gently back and forth a few times.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it breaks loose. Use it to pull the sealing tape completely off the toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the printer, making sure it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door and replace the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy investment?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo and HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges, are more affordable than their branded versions. However, these options can still produce the same high-quality print results you expect.
Are they different from remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yep. Compatible toner cartridges are new, while remanufactured units are repurposed.
Any tips on storing my unopened toner cartridges properly?
The most important thing to do is keep them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures because these factors can degrade their composition. To retain the quality of your unopened toner cartridges, make sure the space they're stored in is clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.