HP LaserJet Pro M1138 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1138
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Make toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet Pro M1138 a worry-free process by following this guide:
- Lift open the scanner assembly and the print cartridge access door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grasping its handle and pulling it out of the printer.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Hold the cartridge on both sides rock it gently back and forth a few times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge more evenly.
- You'll find a tab on the left side of the cartridge. Bend it until it breaks loose, then use it to pull the sealing tape completely off the new toner cartridge.
- Slide the new toner cartridge inside the printer, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door and replace the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my HP LaserJet Pro M1138 printer?
Compatible toner cartridges like the HP 85A (CE285A) Black Jumbo and HP 85A (CE285A) Black offered by Inkjets.com are made specifically to comply with the quality requirements of the printer model. They are guaranteed safe to use with the machine without voiding its warranties.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a better choice?
While more cost-effective than OEMs, Inkjets.com's compatible toner cartridges can still produce the superior page yield and razor-sharp resolution you expect. We take this further by covering our options with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
How soon can I get my compatible toner cartridges?
Fairly soon, so no worries! Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.