LaserJet Pro M1139Cartridge prices starting at $37.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1139
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x 85A (CE285A) comptible toner cartridges Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1130, LaserJet Pro M1138, LaserJet M1217nfw and many more!$69.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet M1217nfw, LaserJet Pro M1210, LaserJet Pro M1214nfh and many more!$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M1139 is easy. All you need to do is follow this handy guide:
- Lift open the scanning unit, then open the print cartridge door.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge, then pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold the new cartridge level and rock it gently from front to back to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge inside the printer, making sure it's secure inside.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These refer to new toner cartridges created specially to comply with the quality specifications of their compatible printer model. They look and work the same way, ensuring safe and reliable performance. One prime example of a compatible toner cartridge is the HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge from Inkjets.com.
How do compatible toner cartridges benefit me?
Aside from working perfectly with your HP LaserJet Pro M1139 printer, our compatible toner cartridges have page yield and print resolution comparable to their OEM versions. But unlike the latter, they are more cost-effective, making them a better purchasing decision overall.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yep! Your greater peace of mind is our priority, after all. Our compatible toner cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and simplified return policy.