HP LaserJet Pro M1210 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1210
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M1210, simply follow these easy steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine. Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. To prevent damage to toner cartridges, hold them at each end. Additionally, do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between the two HP 85A black toner cartridges?
HP 85A jumbo black toner cartridges are rated with higher page yields than standard HP 85A black toner cartridges. Both, however, are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet Pro M1210 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields are the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can be expected to produce. Compatible HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black and HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner products.
Do you have guarantees In place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.