LaserJet Pro M1212Cartridge prices starting at $37.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1212, LaserJet Pro M1212f, LaserJet Pro M1212nf
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x 85A (CE285A) comptible toner cartridges Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1130, LaserJet Pro M1138, LaserJet M1217nfw and many more!$69.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet M1217nfw, LaserJet Pro M1210, LaserJet Pro M1214nfh and many more!$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet PRO M1212:
- Press the Power button to turn the LaserJet PRO M1212 on.
- Open the scanner assembly, and then open the cartridge door.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and gently rock it back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Pull the tab to remove the entire length of the protective tape from the new cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge by the center handle and insert it into the printer. Push the cartridge in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door and lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way to save on toner while printing with the HP LaserJet PRO M1212NF?
Yes. Simply turn on the EconoMode feature on your LaserJet PRO M1212 to save on toner while printing. But the print quality may be lighter than the usual if you activate this feature.
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridges when light or faded areas appear on the printouts?
Not necessarily. When light or faded areas appear on the printouts, you may temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge.
What is the difference between the Compatible HP 85A Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge and the Compatible HP 85A Black Toner Cartridge?
The Compatible HP 85A Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge and the Compatible HP 85A Black Toner Cartridge differ in the amount of toner that they contain. The jumbo toner cartridge contains more toner and yields almost 50% more pages than the standard black toner cartridge.