LaserJet Pro M1213nfCartridge prices starting at $37.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1213nf
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x 85A (CE285A) comptible toner cartridges Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1130, LaserJet Pro M1138, LaserJet M1217nfw and many more!$69.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet M1217nfw, LaserJet Pro M1210, LaserJet Pro M1214nfh and many more!$37.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet Pro M1213nf, just follow these easy steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine. Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. To prevent damage to toner cartridges, hold them at each end. Additionally, do not touch the roller surface or cartridge shutter.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it back and forth to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the sealing tape on the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out to the side.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality after passing stringent checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed and made like new after cleaning, restocking with ink, and the necessary part repairs or replacements.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course. Just make sure to keep them in their sealed packages in a cool, dry place and our compatible HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black and HP 85A (CE285A) black toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro M1213nf will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Do you have guarantees In place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.