HP LaserJet Pro M1214nfh TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1214nfh
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge on the HP LaserJet Pro M1214nfh is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by pulling it out of the machine.
- Set aside properly to prevent toner from spilling.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge from front to back to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective seal on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Close the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between jumbo and standard HP85A toner cartridges?
Jumbo HP 85A toner cartridges have a higher capacity than standard HP 85A cartridges. Jumbo toner cartridges have page yields of 3,000 while standard toner cartridges have page yields of 1,600.
Can I stock up on replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Inkjets.com replacement HP 85A (CE285A) toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro M1214nfh will stay in good working condition for up to two years when kept unopened and stored away from direct sunlight and high heat.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of toner spills. If you get some on your skin or clothes, wipe toner off with a dry cloth and wash clothing in cold water. Do not use hot water as the heat will set the toner into the fabric.