HP LaserJet Pro M1216nfh TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1216nfh
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the old toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M1216nfh is never a difficult process. Here's a guide to get you started:
- Lift open the scanning assembly, then open the print cartridge door.
- Take the used toner cartridge by the handle and remove it from inside the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Use both hands to hold the new cartridge level, then rock it gently from front to back to evenly spread the toner inside.
- Pull off the sealing tape from the new toner cartridge using the tab.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the device, making sure it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce is called page yield. This is just an estimate, however, as the amount you'll get may vary depending on several factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP LaserJet Pro M1216nfh, the type of paper used and how often you use the printer itself.
Why should I choose compatible toner cartridges?
Because they are the worthier purchasing decision overall. For instance—unlike branded options, our HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge is more budget-friendly. But it can deliver the same exceptional page yield and print results.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Absolutely! As long your orders are completed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, we'll have your items packed and shipped on the same day. We'll even ship your orders for free if they're worth over $30.