HP LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1217nfw MFP
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to installing a new compatible HP Laserjet Pro M1217NFW MFP toner cartridge:
- Open the scanner assembly of the HP Laserjet Pro M1217NFW. Then, open the cartridge access door.
- Hold the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it straight out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging. Then, hold it on both sides and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new cartridge and pull it remove the entire length of the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and align it with the tracks inside the machine.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine and push it in as far as it will go until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge access door, and then close the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
The received fax is too light. Does this mean it's time to replace the toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet Pro M1217NFW?
That's very likely. If the received fax is too light, it could mean that your Laserjet Pro M1217NFW has run out of toner while printing the fax. Replace the toner cartridge immediately and reprint the fax.
When toner gets on my clothing, should I wash it in cold water or in hot water?
When toner gets on your clothing, you should first wipe it off with a dry cloth, and then wash it in cold water instead of hot water because the latter can set the toner into the fabric.
How can I qualify for your free shipping offer?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 and above and your order must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.