LaserJet Pro M130fnCartridge prices starting at $32.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M130fn, LaserJet Pro M130fw, LaserJet Pro M130nw
- Compatible HP 17A Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack (CF217A)
Includes 2 HP 17A Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the empty ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J3680, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure that the Officejet J3680 is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door, and wait until the print carriage moves to the far right of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging, and gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Slide the new cartridge forward into the correct slot. Then, gently push on the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to align the print cartridges every time a new ink cartridge is installed?
Aligning the print cartridges after installing a new ink cartridge helps maintain a high-quality output.
What to do when a color is muddy after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge on the J3680?
When a color is muddy after installing a new ink cartridge, you must clean the printheads. You may do this from the control panel of your J3680 or from the HP PhotoSmart Software.
I keep getting messages to check the print cartridges. What should I do?
If you keep getting messages to check the print cartridges, you might as well clean the print cartridge contacts. But before you do, check if there is any covering left in the cartridge first. If none, then proceed with cleaning the print cartridge contacts.