HP LaserJet Pro M130fn Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
Let the HP Officejet J3680 handle all the printing, scanning, copying, and faxing tasks while you focus on growing your business. With print and copy speeds of up to 20 ppm in black and 14 ppm in color, you can get things done easier and faster. And since it comes with a 20-sheet ADF and 100-sheet input paper tray, you don't have to load paper every time. The J3680 sure helps improve your productivity, so when it is running low on ink, make sure to replace it at once. Inkjets.com offers premium-quality remanufactured HP 54 Black High Yield, HP 22 Tri-Color, and HP 21 Black Ink Cartridges all at low, low prices. Place your order here today.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the empty ink cartridge on the HP Officejet J3680, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure that the Officejet J3680 is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door, and wait until the print carriage moves to the far right of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging, and gently remove the plastic tape by using the pink pull tab.
- Slide the new cartridge forward into the correct slot. Then, gently push on the upper part of the cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to align the print cartridges every time a new ink cartridge is installed?
Aligning the print cartridges after installing a new ink cartridge helps maintain a high-quality output.
What to do when a color is muddy after installing a remanufactured ink cartridge on the J3680?
When a color is muddy after installing a new ink cartridge, you must clean the printheads. You may do this from the control panel of your J3680 or from the HP PhotoSmart Software.
I keep getting messages to check the print cartridges. What should I do?
If you keep getting messages to check the print cartridges, you might as well clean the print cartridge contacts. But before you do, check if there is any covering left in the cartridge first. If none, then proceed with cleaning the print cartridge contacts.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro M130fn Printer
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $56.89