HP LaserJet Pro M1537dnf TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M1537dnf
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Here's how to replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M1537dnf the easy way:
- Open the print cartridge door, then remove the used toner cartridge by grasping its handle and pulling it out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag. Locate the tab on the side of the cartridge, then use it to pull the sealing tape off completely.
- Hold the new cartridge in a horizontal position using both hands, then gently rock it from front to back. This distributes the toner more evenly inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Check that it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the estimated number of printed pages a toner cartridge can produce. But the actual amount you get may vary based on several factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP LaserJet Pro M1537dnf printer, complexity of the document, type of paper, and frequency of use.
Should I get toner cartridges with high page yield?
It might be a better idea, especially if you're using the printer fairly often for high-volume print jobs. You should consider the HP 78A (CE278A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com. It can provide up to 3000-page yield, ensuring you won't be running out of toner for anytime soon. And it's more affordable than its OEM version, so you get more savings.
How soon can I get my replacement toner cartridges?
You won't be waiting long. Inkjets.com can ship them on the same day if you place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.