LaserJet Pro M201Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Meet your serious printing needs with the HP LaserJet Pro M201. It boasts print speeds of up to 26 pages per minute at maximum 1200 dpi resolution. You can expect the first printed page out in as little as 8 seconds. But what if it's almost out of ink? All you need to do is turn to Inkjets.com, the leading source for the highest quality toner cartridges available today. Keep creating crisp, professional prints with our HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, with its 2200-page yield, and our HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, with its 1500. They are more cost-effective than their branded versions, but can produce the same premium results. Order today and get up to 54% off, plus free shipping for order amounting to or more.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro M201, LaserJet Pro M201, LaserJet Pro M201dw, LaserJet Pro M201n
- Best Seller$136.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$129.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 83A (CF283A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Includes 4x HP 83A (CF283A) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeLearn More$81.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 83X (CF283X) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge High-Yield 4-Pack
Includes 4 HP 83X (CF283X) BlackLearn More$79.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 83X (CF283X) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge High-Yield Twin Pack 2200 Each Page Yield$38.952 Cartridges / $ eaOut of stock
- Compatible HP 83X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CF283X) 2,200 Page Yield
- Compatible HP 83A Toner Cartridge Black (CF283A) 1,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro M201 printer:
- Open the top cover, grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Grasp both sides and shake the toner cartridge back and forth a couple of times. This distributes the toner more evenly inside the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the shutter or the surface of the roller.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until it pops loose, then pull the tab to remove the tape completely.
- Align the toner with the tracks inside the printer, then insert it until it's firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better option?
Like their OEM counterparts, Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges—like the HP 83X (CF283X) and the HP 83A (CF283A)—are fully compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro M201 printer. They can provide the same page yield and remarkable print resolution—but their affordable price tag makes them the better choice. This allows you to get more printing done without the budget issues.
What is page yield?
This refers to the amount of printed pages you can get from a toner cartridge. The number, however, is only an estimate so what the cartridge can actually provide may vary based on several factors. These include the printer's settings, type of paper and frequency of use.
Is it better to get a toner cartridge with high page yield then?
Yep, especially when you use your printer for high-volume jobs. Getting a toner cartridge with more than a thousand page yield, like the ones provided by our HP 83X (CF283X) and HP 83A (CF283A), means you can meet your printing needs without running empty of toner anytime soon.