HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26a TonerCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M26a
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26a printer the easy way by following this quick, handy guide:
- Lift open the scanning unit.
- Remove the used toner cartridge by grabbing its handle and pulling it up and out.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Hold the sides of the new cartridge and rock it gently front to back to evenly spread the toner.
- Bend the tab on the cartridge's side until it breaks loose.
- Pull on the tab and completely remove the sealing tape.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the device, making sure it is firmly seated.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
If you're looking to stock up on some of our HP 79A (CF279A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge, make sure to store them properly. Keep them where they won't be exposed to harsh lighting or fluctuating temperatures. This same storage space should be clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well. Doing so retains the toner's composition and make them last longer.
What makes compatible toner cartridges a worthy buy?
They are perfect replicas of their OEM counterparts, making them safe to use with your printer model. Compatible toner cartridges will not void printer warranties, as well. In addition, they are available at very affordable prices but can still produce the same high-quality print output.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M26a, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.