LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw TonerCartridge prices starting at $19.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the scanner assembly, then open the top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge.
- Unpack your new toner.
- Remove the orange clip by pulling it upward.
- Hold the cartridge on both sides and rock it back and forth several times.
- To remove the sealing tape, break the tab on its side then pull it.
- Align the new toner with the printer's tracks, then push it in until firmly seated.
- Close your printer's top cover and scanning assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
Our HP 83X (CF283X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can produce up to 2,200 pages, while our HP 83A (CF283A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can produce up to 1,500 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer's settings.
I want to buy in bulk. Is there a proper way to store unopened cartridges?
Yes, there is. To make sure that your extra cartridges won't dry up before you use it, we advise that you keep them in their original bags. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How true is it that remanufactured inks are eco-friendly?
This is indeed true. Remanufactured inks are OEM cartridges that we cleaned, repaired, and refilled with our own ink. By purchasing these, you are choosing reused and recycled non-biodegradable materials that would otherwise pollute our landfills.