LaserJet Pro MFP M130aCartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M130a, LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn, LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw, LaserJet Pro MFP M130nw
- Compatible HP 17A Toner Cartridge Black Twin Pack (CF217A)
Includes 2 HP 17A Black Compatible Toner Cartridges.Learn More$41.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a is neither long nor difficult. Just follow these steps and you're good:
- Lift the scanning unit, then open the top cover.
- Take the used toner cartridge out of the printer by grasping its handle and pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box, then pull the release tab on its packaging. Then, take it out of its opened packaging shell.
- Align the new toner cartridge with its tracks inside the printer. Install the cartridge into its slot, checking to see that it fits securely inside.
- Close the top cover, lower the scanning unit and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are compatible toner cartridges different to remanufactured ones?
Compatible toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 17A (CF217A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, are new units made specially to comply with their compatible printer's quality specifications. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed units that are restocked with new toner following quality requirements.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality yet reasonably priced selection, you'll also benefit from the solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them. At Inkjets.com, your peace of mind is our top priority.
Are compatible toner cartridges safe to use with my printer?
Absolutely! Compatible toner cartridges use the same design, toner blend, and components as their OEM versions, making them perfectly safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130a printer without voiding its warranties.