HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132a TonerCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M132a
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new drum unit in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132a is simple. Just follow these easy-breezy steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly, then open the top cover.
- Temporarily remove the toner cartridge from the printer by grasping its handle and pulling it out toward you.
- Remove the drum unit from the printer.
- Take the new drum unit from its box, then pull the release tab on its packaging. Then, remove it from its protective bag.
- Align the new drum unit accordingly with its tracks inside the printer. Insert the unit into its slot. Confirm that it is firmly seated inside.
- Install the toner cartridge into the new drum unit.
- Close the top cover, lower the scanning unit and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are compatible drum units safe to use with my printer?
Yep! They follow the same design and specifications as their OEM counterparts, and will work the same way. Compatible drum units, like the HP 19A (CF219A) Compatible Drum Unit are safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M132a without voiding its warranties.
How do compatible drum units benefit me?
They are more budget-friendly and work the same way as OEMs, making them the better purchasing decision to investing in original, more expensive drum units.
Do Inkjets.com's compatible drum units come with a warranty?
Yep! Inkjets.com covers our compatible drum units with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.