LaserJet Pro MFP M225dn Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225DN is a monochrome laser printer with copy, fax, and scan functions. It features a reliable automatic two-sided printing, so you can save time and money on paper costs. It also made printing mobile, so you can print from anywhere—from your mobile devices at work, at home, or even on-the-go. And when it starts running low on toner, you can order a replacement from almost anywhere too. Shop from the comfort of your home or office because here at Inkjets.com, we offer a wide selection of remanufactured toner cartridges and printer supplies for different HP models including the M225DN. Choose from our remanufactured HP 83X or HP 83A, place your order online or by phone, and that's it!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M225DN with these steps:
- Raise the scanner assembly.
- Open the top cover, and remove the empty toner cartridge.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the bag, and gently rock the cartridge back and forth to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Remove the orange clip from the toner cartridge.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge until the tab separates from the cartridge.
- Pull out the tab until the entire length of the sealing tape is out of the cartridge.
- Align the toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and then slide the toner cartridge in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the top cover.
- Lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the print becomes too light or faded in some areas?
When some areas in the printouts are faded or too light, it's most likely that the cartridge is running low on toner. Check the toner level on your printer and replace the cartridge if necessary.
How would I know if the remanufactured HP 83X is the right cartridge for my HP LaserJet Pro MFP M225DN?
The remanufactured HP 83X is the high-yield version, so if you are a heavy printer user, we highly recommend this for your Laserjet Pro MFP M225DN.
I noticed some toner smears on the printed pages. How do I resolve this?
Toner smears on the printed pages could be due to a damaged toner cartridge or a cartridge with the sealing tape still intact. Remove the toner cartridge and inspect it for damage or if the sealing tape has been removed. If it is damaged, then replace it to resolve the issue.
Cartridges compatible with your LaserJet Pro MFP M225dn Printer
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $20.95